Flowers$120 & UnderAHybridSativaPineapple Express Bottom Bag

SKU: F0032
Earn 10 Reward Points for Product Review
Sold out
SKU: F0032


Pineapple Express is apparently named after the stoner movie starring Seth Rogen and James Franco called “Pineapple Express”, but the strain stands out in its own right for delivering a potent, long-lasting buzz that balances uplifting mind and relaxing body effects, in other words, this is a mellow weed that energizes at the same time.  So, this cross of Trainwreck and Hawaiian will give you a surge of creative energy and ability.

Seth Rogen reports that the strain did not exist until after the movie was made. Now, you can buy it in Canada. Lift & Co, an online site for the cannabis community, says that Pineapple Express has an approximate ratio of 60 percent Sativa (tall, thin plants with narrow leaves) to 40 percent indica (short, bushy plants with broad leaves). Leafly reports the strain’s lineage combines the landrace Sativa Hawaiian strain and the hybrid strain Trainwreck

  • Description
  • Additional information


Hybrid – 60% Sativa /40% Indica

THC: 17-25% 

CBD: 0%

CBN: 1%

Lineage– Trainwreck and Hawaiian strains.

Flavours– Citrus, Pine, Pineapple, Sweet, Tropical

Effects– Energizing, Euphoria, Focus

Aromas– Pine, Pineapple, Earthy, Sweet, Apple

Medical– Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Nausea, Nightmares

Additional information


14g (1/2oz), 28g (1oz)

    1 review for Pineapple Express Bottom Bag

    • markland2009

      March 14, 2020 at 2:45 am

      4 out of 5

      Good gear!Good buzz.Would purchase again.


    Add a review

    Are you 19 or older? This website requires you to be 19 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click "Exit" to leave.